Monday, March 10, 2014

My EVERYDAY makeup products

          This kind of post is my favourite. You get to know about products people love and use everyday so they are verified and there is still a chance you will love it too J  I am gonna start right away cause I don’t want this post to be very long.
            All those products I use everyday, except those days when I just do my brows and undereye concealer and go to the grocery store :D


Foundation:
BOURJOIS Healthy Mix Serum Foundation (shade 51). Light to medium coverage, perfectly matches my skin and concealer, smells great. What else to say?
OR
CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation (shade BR10). I use this foundation when I need just a light coverage. It is super lightweight, but someone might hate the scent of it. As all Chanel products it is more scented than we would like.

Concealer:
BOURJOIS Healthy Mix concealer (shade 51). I absolutely love the whole Healthy Mix range (you will see). I use it to hide my bad undereye circles and it does a great job!
MAC Select cover-up concealer (shade NW20) (here). I use it to brighten my undereye area. Just a little bit, some days I skip it.

Powder:
LAURA MERCIER Secret brightening powder (shade 1) (here). I use it for setting my undereye concealer. Sometimes I brush it on my cheeks to give them nice shimmering look.
AND
RIMMEL Stay Matte Long lasting pressed powder (shade 001 translucent) (here). This powder is for the rest of my face. It is meant for oily skin, but I don‘t have any problem with it. But it is not gonna replace my favourite Bourjois Healthy Mix powder that I will buy once I am done with Rimmel one.

Face contour:
SLEEK MAKEUP Contour kit (shade Light). I contour my face very lightly and highlight at the top of my cheeks. I like that it has no shimmers or glitters. I use it everyday for giving some depth and colour to my face.

Eyebrows:
NYX Eyebrow shaper (here). Finally I got my hands on this Nyx product. And I love how it sets my brows and they don’t move at all.
AND
CATRICE Eyebrow set. I am not sure if you can buy it in US, but Europeans should have no problem with it. It is great powder for my brows. I am almost done with it and don’t know what to buy next. Help! :D
AND
TWEEZERMAN Eyelash curler (here). I am not very picky when it comes to eyelash curlers. I had some cheap one for years, but then I decided it was time to get a new one. I read few reviews and picked this. I don’t know how you recognize the good curler, but I like this one J

Eye primer:
MAC Paint pot (shade Painterly) (here). I use it instead eyeshadow primer and as a base for any shadows. It is perfect, absolutely matches my skin tone. Great for ‚no eyeshadow‘ days J Then I add any eyeshadow. I wear them almost everyday.

Mascara:
CLINIQUE High Impact mascara (here). The one everyone is raving about. So naturally I wanted to try it and I like it too. No spider lashes, they are nicely separated and long.

Lips:
LABELLO Pure&Natural Camomile and Calendule lip balm (here). I use this balm every day. I looove how it smells J No complains about it.


            Let me know if you are interested in the post about any of these products, I would be happy to write it for you.

            P.S. I hope you like it, if so, please recommned my blog via google+, like my FB page facebook.com/iamjusttellin and follow me on Bloglovin J

            Since next time,

Yours truly.


No comments:

Post a Comment