Friday, March 14, 2014

My WISH list

        Just a quick post today cause I have a lot of other things to do. It is almost month when I decided not to buy more makeup or skincare products unless I use any of them up. I am doing great, I have not bought any, so this post is about "not buying but dreaming".
        All those products you can buy at feelunique.com. This is not sponsored or affiliated. As blogger beginner no one is sponsoring me :D So do not worry, all those products are my real desire :) No advert. 

Collage done by Polyvore.com

DIOR Backstage Glow Maximiser Spring Look (37.05€)
BENEFIT Lollitint Candy-Orchid Lip & Cheek Stain (31.85€) (here)
YVES SAINT LAURENT Rouge Volupté Lipstick in Peach Passion 13 (32.50€) (here)
MILLIE MACKINTOSH City Lashes (11.69€) (here)
BENEFIT "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer (29.25€) (here)
ANTIPODES Aura Manuka Honey Mask (27.95€) (here)
TheBalm Nude 'Tude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty (34.45€) (here)
KORRES Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing Brightening Cream Normal to Dry Skin SPF6 (26€) (here)
THIS WORKS Perfect Legs Skin Miracle (48.10€) 
KORRES Wild Rose Brightening & Line-Smoothing Face and Eye Serum (39€) (here)
ANTIPODES Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream (32.49€) (here)
TANYA BURR Lip Gloss (9.09€) 
FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser (18.20€) (here)

      Some of those prices are really breathtaking, right? Thank God I promised myself not to buy anything :) 

      Let me know what your wish list looks like, what is your dream product you desire :) And do not forget to like, comment and share my post, it means a lot :) Like FB page or follow on Bloglovin.

Since next time,

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment