Monday, April 21, 2014

What's in my travel makeup bag? Let's see!

      Since it was Easter holiday I travelled home and packed a good amount of makeup. As usually I packed more than I am able to use, but one never knows what one will need, right? So just in case I have more than I need.
      I took a few photos for you with my iPhone (that is all I have here with a camera). So please, bare with me. I have tried my best with taking pictures while my dog has tried to eat my makeup from the floor.
      This is not a review, so if you would like to know more about any of these products, I will be happy to write a post about them.

EYE STUFF: Dermacol e/s in 3, Urban Decay Naked palette, MAC palettes, Sleek Makeup palettes (Garden of Eden and Vintage Romance), Tweezerman eyelash curler, Wet'n'Wild Vanity palette, Jordana Best lash extreme mascara, Clinique High Impact mascara, Alverde brush gel, MAC Paint pot in Painterly, Catrice eyebrow set, Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer, Milani Liquid eye liner in Brown, Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude and Brown , L'Oreal Infallible Super Slim liquid eyeliner
FACE STUFF: Laura Mercier radiance primer, Benefit Coralista blush, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in BR10, Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation in 51, Urban Decay All nighter setting spray, MAC Select cover-up concealer in NW20, Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer in 51, Max Factor creamy blush in Soft pink, Stila convertible colour in Poppy, MUA cream blush in Blossom, Rimmel Stay Matte powder

LIP STUFF: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Smitten, Revlon Super lustrous lipgloss in Kiss me coral, Tarte Lip Surgence, NYX lip liner in Fuchsia, NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in Natural , Rimmel KATE lipstick in 16, L'Oreal lipgloss in Pink resistance, MAC lipsticks in Shy Girl and Hug me
      I hope you like this quick little post. Again, I am sorry for weird quality photos. Please, be a fan of my FB page and follow me on Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment