Thursday, May 29, 2014

My picks for spring & summer: Lipglosses

There is one thing I hate about wearing lipglosses. It is very windy where I live so you can imagine how all my hair stick to my lips! Aaaargh… But in spring and summer it is the perfect time to wear them since the wind behaves much better. I do not stick with one colour range. I like to change them and have variety of colours available. I pick colour by my mood or occasion I am going to wear it to. 

So here they are.. My spring & summer players!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Kiss Me Coral (here) has a very nice corally red colour with tiny little cold tone shimmers. It is a perfect option for me because I do not wear true red a lot. On the lips it doesn’t look too intense, it is not very opaque. I think for summer it is better to have that light colour on your lips, it looks more natural.



NARS Lipgloss in Turkish Delight (here) is true creamy pink colour. It is lighter than my natural lip colour and shows just a little bit. A very light splash of colour for summer. Great to combine with heavier eye makeup. 
MAC Lipglass in Magnetique (here) is pinky fuchsia colour that is very pigmented and opaque. In general, I think cold toned colours look better on me so I was very pleased after trying this one. It stays on for a long time and is not drying at all. Feels very comfortable on my lips.

L’Oreal Colour Riche Carresse Aqua Lacquer Lipgloss in Pink Resistance is a very light pinky nude colour. I use it very often because it goes with almost every pink and nude lipstick I own. When my lips are very dry and my lipstick doesn’t look good on I use this lipgloss and it makes everything look better. 

Laura Mercier Lip GlacĂ© in Bare Pink (here) is very similar to L’Oreal one. A nude pink with no shimmers. It smells very lovely. Perfect for combining with any nude and pink colour. I wear it on daily basis or with more heavier eye makeup.

And one more I have added right now… 

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Natural (hereis a nude pink with a slight brown tint. This colour is very close to my natural lip colour. It is very opaque and lasts a long time. And smells amazing. 


If you are interested check out my spring blushes post! And do let me know what your summer picks are! :)

Any comments, likes, shares or recommendations are appreciated! :)

                                Facebook*Twitter*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty

4 comments:

  1. ah love the mac one its so pretty.
    just followed on blog lovin and would love it if you could check out my blog x

    Olivia / Olivia Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is! Such a vibrant colour to use with light makeup on :) Thank you for following! I have already checked your blog and I really like it :) will follow for sure and share with my friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That NARS lipgloss looks amazing! I am in love with it! It is such a great color for a casual summer day!

    Great post, sweetie!
    Kisses,
    www.mfashionhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure it is! :) thanks for lovely comment, please share my blog, as a blogger-beginner I really appreciate any help :) xxx

    ReplyDelete