Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One brand review: La Roche-Posay

Since my skincare posts have the most pageviews I decided to bring you another one. I have tried a lot of skincare products, of course not as many as longtime bloggers, but enough for regular person, I guess. For a couple of years, I have been loyal to La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo and since I like it so much I’ve started to try more of their products. And no regrets, they are all helping me and I have no complaints. For its review click here or buy here and I will add information about other products in this post.



La Roche-Posay Serozinc, 150ml (link here) is a zinc sulfate solution. I use it as my toner after removing my makeup. It helps sooth my skin and I feel it helps preventing any breakouts. It is an extra step in cleaning my face and fighting any pimples. I am almost done with it, but will definitely buy another one.

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lait, 125ml (similar here) is a body milk for sensitive skin. I used to buy any body lotion and chose them by the smell. But something with my skin change and for last 6 month my legs are not very thankful for any fragranced milk. So I went to pharmacy and bought this product. So far I like it. I have used it for last couple weeks. It is very moisturizing and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. If you are having any skin issues, I recommend it.


La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Light SPF 20, 50ml (here) is a perfect hydrating moisturizer. It is my first time using it, but I am very pleased with results. And for some reason I love the smell of it. All products from this brand smell as pharmacy and I love it! I guess it adds to their respectability. A big plus is SPF 20. Perfect for summer. I do not wear SPF all year around, but in summer I definitely protect my skin (I know, I should wear it all year around, I promise, I will!). I must admit it was a bit more expensive than I would like. So it depends on your preferences. 

La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I., 15ml (link here) is a cream for fighting breakouts you already have. It is not supposed to be used all over your face. I use it every time I see breakout coming or when it is already here and I need to get rid of it. You don’t need a lot of it so it will last you for years. And price is not so high, definitely worth it. 

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Levres, 7,5ml (link here) is like your doctor in a lip balm. So soothing and comfortable to use. My lips are dry and chapped all year around so I really need extra help. Even the price is almost the same as Labello lip balms. But if your lips are in good condition, you can definitely go with a drugstore lip balm if you prefer. 

Do you like this kind of "one brand" posts? Let me know :)

Any comments, likes, shares or recommendations are welcomed and appreciated! :)

Where you can find me and follow me? 


Since next time,

Yours truly.


No comments:

Post a Comment