Thursday, June 5, 2014

Current Favourite Lip Combo

I never play with lipsticks and lipglosses to find good-looking combos. And it rarely happens that I find one that is great enough to remember it. BUT, it happened, finally! Do not ask me how. But it is great :)


ELF Lipstick in Runway pink is part of my makeup collection for a very long time. It is perfectly wearable light pink shade. Not too baby pink, not too nude. It is my one of my all time favourite lipsticks. Perfect for everyday wear. And I love that it has no shimmers so I can combine it with any eye makeup. To make it look much better and glossy I layer Laura Mercier Lip GlacĂ© in Bare Pink (here). It also helps if my lips are a bit dry and lipstick doesn’t look so attractive. This lipgloss is a bit lighter, but mixing with lipstick it creates such a perfect shade of pink! Give it a try if you can. If not, at least get yourself that Elf lipstick. You will not regret it. It is super affordable and handy to have for any occasion. 

What is your fave lip combo at the moment? Let me know in comments below! I sure will try it :)


                               Facebook*Twitter*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment