Friday, June 20, 2014

Little Haul & First Impression

You know that feeling when you receive newsletter with special offer or perfect sale? You have to buy something, right? It is a law of nature, you can not resist. And that's happened to me a lot lately.. 

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms are not available in my country. But I wanted to try them out so badly! It is not fair. And that’s where it started. I needed to buy them so much, so I checked all shades online very carefully. Then ordered them on UK Ebay (here) and in three weeks they were here! My babies! 


They are amazing, those colours, matte finish, opaque result, oh yeah! That’s what you want, believe me. I have shades Unapologetic, Showy and Elusive. I am glad that colours are not a disappointment for me. Hate when it happens. They last on me for about 4-5 hours. I have very dry skin, often chapped, so I have to use a lip balm before I apply these matte balms. After first layer I set it with powder and then apply another layer. I do it so they last longer. They cost £6.80 per each, plus shipping about £4.45.



From top: Elusive, Showy and Unapologetic
Next is my order from Escentual website. You might have noticed their 30% off sale next week, I have also posted it on my Instagram (here). I did order La Roche-Posay Astringent Lotion Micro-exfoliant for £8.00. I love this brand and read a few reviews about this particular product. It should be like your exfoliant but a bit finer and kinder to your skin. I have tried it already and my skin was very smooth after using it. It doesn't irritate my dry skin. Next product is Nuxe Melting Cleansing Gel for Face and Eyes for £8.00. I am on a hunt for cleanser that would be as good as Liz Earle Hot Cloth cleanser. I am willing to try anything similar to see if it is worth it. Don’t get me wrong, I love my Liz Earle cleanser, but it is so expensive. I have tried Nuxe cleanser twice. First I had no makeup on and I used it just to cleanse my face after all day. It worked very good. Second time I had makeup on and it removed my face and eye makeup very nicely. I hoped since it is with rose petals that it would smell like roses. It is not really a rose smell, but it smells nice and clean. Last item from this purchase is Nuxe Rêve de Miel Honey Lip Balm. I bought this on the recommendation of Estée from essiebutton. And it is amazing! So soft, smooth, smells divine. It feels a bit like an oil, what is great for my dry lips anytime. It cost £6.33. 


Last purchase are eye brushes. I ordered them from UK Ebay (here) £0.99 per each. I have used it once, you can see it is dirty. They are perfect for my crease. They are smaller, not so fluffy like blending brush. Nothing fancy, but for that price, amazing :)



Hope you find this post interesting and maybe helpful for your next pruchases. I have more products to come, but they travel here from Korea. So next haul - Korean beauty! 

                             Facebook*Twitter*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment