Monday, June 16, 2014

My picks for summer: Nail polishes + swatches

It is that time of the year when you stop using dark heavy colours and pull some fresh colourful ones out of your box. I have got acrylics nails with french manicure, but I paint them myself. I can't have the same nail polish for more than a week. Too boring. 
Here are my faves for this summer :)


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Lychee (here) is perfect nude for everyday use. Great for work where you are not allowed to wear any brighter colours, but still want to look polished.


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Prickly Pear (here) is a bit purple and a bit lavender. You know, it is hard to describe colours, just see yourself. 


Essie Nail polish in Fear or Desire (here) is vibrant orange colour. Very trendy now. Looks very great on nails and makes them pop.


Essie Nail polish in Mint Candy Apple (here) is well-known almost to everyone. So many bloggers have been raving about it and I must agree. It is such a nice minty green pastel colour. Colourful but subtle.


OPI Nail Lacquer in Goldeneye (LE) (here) is a gold shimmery colour. Works great as top coat, but with two layers it can stay on its own. I love using it on top of Barry M Lychee just on a few nails to make the whole look of my nails more interesting. 


Revlon Nail Enamel in Craving Coral (similar here - Siren) is firey coral colour. For me it is better option than red nails for summer. Of course, red nails are classy. But I like this one much better. 


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Grapefruit (here) is my favourite pink! Such a vibrant colour for summer and amazing shine. 


Essie Nail polish in Ladylike (here) is such a unique colour. A mix of pink, purple, brown.. You might see a lot of colours in it. Perfectly wearable shade for every occasion.


Revlon Nail Enamel in Radiant (here) is a glittery top coat mixed of blue, green and silver glitters. I love how it looks on top of Essie Mint Candy Apple polish, if you want to spice it up for a night out. 


That's it. Let me know what your favourites are! There is never enough nail polishes, right? I might need more! :)

                                Facebook*Twitter*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment