Saturday, June 7, 2014

New in: Diorskin Nude Tan Transat Edition

There is a story behind this one. I would have never bought such an expensive products, but.. I treated myself because two weeks ago I passed my finals and finished my degree at university. And I felt like I deserved it! 

This shimmer powder is part of Dior’s limited edition called Transat Edition (similar blush here). It comes with a small kabuki brush which I haven’t tried yet. I have worn this powder or highlighter twice and it lasted pretty long time. So far so good. Nice golden shimmer for your cheeks in summer. The packaging is super shiny and you can see every fingerprint on it. But it comes with a nice little sleeve so you can store your precious powder in it and it stays shiny all the time! I hope. I’ll keep you updated how it works for me, but I need to wear it more. 




Hope you like this product as much as I do! :) Let me know if any of you have it and share your thoughts about it. 

                                   Facebook*Twitter*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment