Friday, June 27, 2014

NEW somethin' somethin'

Well, another small haul here! But with Korean beauty it is not like spending a lot of money, right? That is the best part! 

So many things and so little money :) That's how we like it girls, don't we? I have never tried any Korean beauty product before. But as we all can see, everyone is raving about it and of course, I have to try it out..


Sorry for not so great photos.. 
I purchased Best Seller 3 item sample kit (here) so I can try more products without buying the whole products. It contains Aura Luminous Goddess BB Cream 20ml, Floria Nutra-energy 100 hours cream 15ml and Floria Nutra-energy toner 15ml

Another part of my purchase are nail polishes. Two Gradation Nail Polish sets in Screw Driver  (here) and in Princess (here). They are perfect for ombré nails! Can not wait to have them on my nails.

I was very curious about that Easy Touch Auto Eye Brow pencil (here). It reminds me of Hourglass 
Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil and that was a reason why I bought it. With that price you can't go wrong.


Two more products here! My favourite The Body Shop! I love their products so if I get chance to shop there I have to. Last week I picked their famous Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in Light Matte (here). It is very hard to find matte bronzer for fair skin and this one looks great. Then I added their Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (here). I am still on hunt for dupe of my Liz Earle Hot Cloth cleanser. We'll see if this one works as well. 


What are your thoughts about Korean beauty products? There is one thing I don't understand - why are they so cheap? Any explanations? Please let me know in comment bellow :)

                             Facebook*Twitter*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment