Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Nighttime companions

Bedside table essentials. Products you love to use to pamper yourself with every night.


This post is not about my evening routine. Hope it doesn’t confuse you. But in case you would like to know my evening routine, check it here

Bedside table essentials. That's the point of this post. After doing your evening routine you jump into your bed, but there is still something you have to do before falling asleep. 



First thing I do is moisturizing my lips. Currently I use La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Levres (herelast bits, but I have already bought Nuxe RĂ©ve de Miel lip balm (here) (post here) and can not wait to start using it permanently. Then I massage my nails with Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle serum (here) and apply my favourite The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream (here). I love falling asleep with smell of it. So calming. I totally forgot to take a picture of my foot cream, but I am sure no one needs to see it. It is just a common drugstore one with pepermint scent. And it really makes a difference especially to my heels. 

What are your must-haves before sleep? Would love to know what you like and I might try it as well! 

                             Facebook*Twitter*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment