Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Morning & Evening skincare routine

I have already written one post about my top favourite skincare products that I like using. But I am not using all of them right now because some of them are just not available in my country. Bummer. So I was forced to find different products that I like and use everyday. After trying them for a couple weeks I can say I like them.

Let me introduce you my skincare routine :)

Morning skincare

In the morning, the first thing I do is clean my face. I do not use any cleansing balm, I just use my Lancome Tonique Confort for dry skin (here) or Garnier micellar water (I don’t see difference between this one and Bioderma one) on a cotton pad to clean off any dirt from my face that got there through the night. 



Then I brush my teeth and wash my face with a cold water. I hate that tight feeling on my skin so I go straight to my skincare treasures. Firstly, I spritz my face with La Roche-Posay Serozinc toner. It helps calm your skin after being exposed to all the dirt in the world and prevents irritations. 



Then I moisturize my eye area with Dermacol hydrating cream



I decided to change my Vichy moisturizer since it does not contain SPF. Now I use La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense moisturizer with SPF (here) all over my face. And that’s it for my morning ritual.



Evening skincare

My evening routine is longer and includes more products. Firstly, I remove my makeup with Liz Earle cleanser (review). 



On days when I do not wear makeup, I cleanse my face with Emma Hardie moringa cleansing balm (I still have a last few bits to use) or I use my St. Ives face scrub (here).




After feeling super clean I again spritz my face with La Roche-Posay Serozinc tonerThen I use my new and only luxury product Estée Lauder Advanced night repair serum (here(I bought it for perfect price! 45€ in outlet beauty company store). I use just two drops and that’s perfectly enough for my whole face. It protects skin from environmental assaults. 




After that I apply Dermacol eye cream and La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ gel cream (here) on my forehead. I use it just on my forehead because that is the area where I get pimples (and chin, to be honest) (review). 




Then I apply La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense moisturizer on the rest of my face. And of course, I use lip balm everyday because my lips get very dry. 

Well, I think that is all. I do not know if I use a lot of products or not, I am just happy with my routine right now. It works for me, nothing irritates my skin and everything has its purpose :) 

I hope you like my new post. Do not forget to comment what your routine consists of :)

Where you can find me and follow me? 

Since next time,

Yours truly.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, dear! It was very useful!
    I have always wanted to buy this Garnier micellar water, I heard lots of great reviews on it! Is it so good?

    Btw, I love your blog, and I have already followed you an bloglovin'. Maybe you want to check out my blog as well!
    Kisses,
    www.mfashionhour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased with that micellar water. I do not see difference between this one and Bioderma :)

      Delete